Orthodontic treatment is even more effective when paired with good oral hygiene habits. Find out how you can protect your smile from decay and infection with the resources below.
- Is it too early for your child to begin orthodontic treatment? Can you avoid prolonged orthodontic therapy by taking your child to the orthodontist now? Find the answers to these questions in this article.
- Maintaining dental health while wearing braces can be challenging, so follow this link to find helpful dental cleaning and care tips.
- If you’re unsure whether it’s time for your child to undergo orthodontic treatment, visit ModernMom.com for guidance.
- Throughout your orthodontic treatment, you may encounter problems with your braces. To find out what you can do to remedy common issues, check out this webpage.
- While your child is wearing braces, you’ll need to help him or her avoid certain foods. For a comprehensive list of foods your child should avoid throughout his or her orthodontic treatment, check out this article.
If you or your child is ready to begin orthodontic treatment, call OrthoExpress. We offer the fastest and most efficient treatments available because we use the latest in orthodontic technology. Find out what makes us better than the rest by calling us at (951) 263-7662 today.