Because orthodontic issues are common, braces are often considered a normal part of growing up. To see how braces can improve your oral health, schedule a consultation with OrthoExpress in Riverside. Check out our website or call us at (951) 263-7662 to see what we have to offer.
- The American Dental Association offers some pointers on choosing the right toothbrush for your oral care needs.
- Parenthood.com can help you decide what to eat when you are wearing braces.
- See how to brush your teeth with braces at WebMD.com.
- KidsHealth.org can help you prepare for braces with these important facts and tips.
- Find out when the best time to get braces is by reading this OralB.com article.